Monday, March 5, 2007

I Figured It OUT

Have you ever finally figured out a problem that has been a bother and when you figured it out it was so easy you should have figured it out before now! (Figure that sentence out!) Anyway, I found out that my slipstream Internet filter had a pop-up blocker that prevented it from uploading pictures directly into my posts.

So, now that I "stumbled" upon the answer to my frustrations... I can post pictures again. YEAH!
Hayden says thank you to Aunt "Ducky" and Uncle Matt for the slippers and Luigi! He took Luigi to bed along with the 3 other stuffed animals he regularly takes with him. (Bring back any memories mom? My sister and I had so many stuffed animals in our beds that you couldn't see the bed. Mom finally limited us to 2 animals each!)
Carter is going skiing again with Daddy (and Jimmy and 4 teenagers) He is soooo excited... I think Bryan is as well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Hayden that he is so very welcome and that Luigi is Uncle Matt and my favorite from Cars! Tell all the boys that we love them!