Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WELCOME ANDREA GRACE SUTTON

It's been a busy week already... but first... WELCOME ANDREA GRACE SUTTON!! Rachael finally had her newest addition at 2:01 pm EST. She weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches long! Rachael had a rough labor ... they were considering c-section! God was gracious and Bailey now has a little sister! I'll post a picture once they send me one!

On to family news... Hayden has pneumonia, Carter has a sinus infection, Bryan has the flu, Wyatt has a cold, and I have a headache:) Why is it when I rush to the doctor he says they're fine, but when I wait they end up with pneumonia?!! Anyway, I need to go try to get some rest... after Wyatt eats!

Wondering how tall your child will be... check out this height predictor! http://parentcenter.babycenter.com/calculators/heightpredictor/
Just make sure you enter the numbers correctly, my first try had Carter at 9ft 9 inches! After I got it right it estimated Carter at 6 ft and Hayden at 5ft 10inches. That made me feel better since he is currently so much smaller than Carter. It's comforting to know he's average not small.

1 comments:

Jen said...

hey - - i guess i need to figure out how to send you a real email! that's cool that you got to see Melissa. I've wondered about her a lot lately. If you don't mind, send me her info at jenbaileywade@gmail.com.
Thanks!!