Monday, April 30, 2007

WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

Welcome Peggy( http://sharinglifewithpeggy.blogspot.com/ )to the blogging world! I finally hooked in another blogger! (It didn't take much to convince Judith to start.) For those of you that travelled with me... Jump on over to Peggy's blog and check out her two cuties!
As for me... there's not much to share that's exciting right now. (This weekend will be our annual yard sale... come check it out :)
I think I'll just make a list ...
Places I'd LOVE to VISIT that I've never been before.
1. ALASKA - on a cruise or not
2. California - just visit
3. Hawaii - in the winter ( I HATE the heat)
4. France
5. Germany
6. Montana
7. Peggy in Canada!
That's all I can think of now! WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen! You're the greatest!

Have fun with your garage sale! I've been trying to convince Joshua that we need to have one for almost two years now! He thinks there are better ways to make money! LOL

My ultimate trip destination would have to be Austria. Followed by the Bahamas or something similar!

Jen said...

I can't believe El Paso didn't make your list :o) I've always wanted to go to Australia, but would love to stay a night in the Atlantis in the Bahamas!

J.E. said...

I have actually been to 4 of your places.... Alsaka, California, France, Germany..... ALaska was BYA FAR the best, but Germany is definitely a close second on the list..... The people there were very friendly...... California and France... Id go back but maybe to a different part.... Hope you get to all of these some day!!!

mylifewith5kids said...

continent- Australia
state- Hawaii
house- Bill Gates (I would love to see what money could buy!)
friend- Leah Hitt (I feel so loved by her.)
attraction- the best water park invented
store- Mall of America (I have heard good things about the place)
restaurant- Mimi's (in Phoenix)