Friday, June 20, 2008

Get REAL

So it's sooo like me to be late... After visiting McMommy and Farm Fresh Iowa I just HAD to post this Real Life fun! Here's me...

1. Fridge

My Husband HATES all the "clutter" on the outside, but I love the pictures on the side of people we don't see often and the boys love their magnets!


2. Closet

Nothing exciting about this - it's my closet (there is not door... just a curtain) 3. Toilet

Not your normal toilet pic....

This is quite appropriate because he is also the reason I have a BIG bottle of Clorox wipes around the toilet... we haven't perfected the AIM yet!















4. Where are the kids?



Well... NOW they are sleeping (YEAH), but when I took the pictures.

Carter was - I don't know somewhere around here!

Hayden was - see the above picture

Wyatt - this is what I found... that is a bottle rocket in his hand... don't know where he found that one!

















5. Kitchen sink



Yep... it's a sink!









6. Fav shoes













7. Fav room

Recently redone... so it's my favorite...although I'm not a fan of cooking!










8. Laundry


Both were FULL









9. Self Portrait

Me in all my glory (and sweat!)












Feel free to GET REAL too!

3 comments:

McMommy said...

Karen, how CUTE are you?!?! Love the self-portrait! You look like such a happy person!

And the pic with Wyatt and the bottle rocket??? ha ha ha!! I swear it must be in the boys' blood to hunt this dangerous stuff out!!!!

GE is me said...

Karen, my husband would have a fit if I posted those types of pics on my blog! (& that's putting it nicely!) But after reading your opening sentence I had to help you out! I'm sure you have veggie tales movies around. From "Lord of the Beans" I am never late, I arrive precisely when I intend to! :)
This is me to a tee!
Hope you had a good weekend.
-Gail

Jennifer said...

To cute:) I will try this when we are back home in Fl!
Question how did you find all your blogger friends? Do you know them or just find them?