Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WHAT ME?...YOU MEAN ME?

AHHHHHHH (me screaming with excitement)


Why you may ask?....


HOW ABOUT THIS

I never would've dreamed in all my life that I would win an AWESOME award from THE McMOMMY! I have the honor to share it with 3boys247.
I'm not sure what to say... this is my first award....I don't know where to begin!

First of all I (as usual) was last to the party... no surprise to my husband!

That just means I need to make an AMAZING entrance!
So I'll get on my best shoes














seriously... my best shoes (well my favorites anyway)....

pull out my speech..

Here goes....

Just kidding!


Thank you soooo much McMommy you McRULE!
I am a newbie to the neighborhood and you welcomed me with open arms (HA HA - pun intended)
I will take care of this special award and treasure it forever!

5 comments:

3boys247 said...

Karen,

I am so overjoyed that we both won this award. What a wonderful day. Congratulations.

Laura

Laural Out Loud said...

Way to go!

Grace Acres said...

Congratulations on your award. I have been visiting new blogs and found yours, you have adorable little boys and a cute blog.

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Just found you while getting lost in blog world. Oh the things that happen when you are trying to ignore the laundry! Great blog...I'll be back.

GE is me said...

Karen, you crack me up! Congrats on your blog award.
Hope camp is going well.
-Gail