Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My 200th

I'm taking a momentary break to PAUSE for my 200th post!


I'll give you the top 10 things I'd like 200 of....



1. I don't think anything else really needs to be said the picture speaks for itself!










2. OH YEAH - 3 boys = NO PEACE AND QUIET (unless something VERY BAD is happening!)



I would even take 200 seconds of this sometimes!









3. More minutes in my day!!!













4. I'm taking them while I can get them... They are growing up so quick!













5. I've said it before and I'll say it again.... ALL mothers potty training boys need a semi full of these! (Hayden has done great, but his aim is WAY off at least once a day! I have the cleanest toilet rug around... it's been washed once a day recently!)














6. Um YEAH!!!







7. I promise you this is my brain recently... I could use 200 more brain cells!













8. 200 hours with my man! (That = 8.33333 days... for whatever it's worth!)








9.SLEEP!!! ( real - uninterrupted, deep, relaxing sleep!)













10.













What is one thing you'd like 200 of?


My hubby wants 200 of these..

I think I'd really end up with #7 being my problem even more!


13 comments:

Joy said...

Found you through McMommy's blogroll... too funny! I'm closing in on my 200th post... let's see...

I love 200 more BOOKS for my library! I'm a total bookworm...

Jennifer said...

I love this post! I would love just one of each please:)

4funboys said...

200 more wishes...

just to cover all my bases.

congrats on your 200th post

Kaleb said...

Well, I wouldn't mind 200 Benjamins (then bills, not the people). I also wouldn't mind 200 Starbucks (fill in the blank). I would like 200 more recipes. 200 more DVD's (that would double my collection!). The list goes on and on.

3boys247 said...

Congratulations on your 200th post!

I would like 200 more.... well I can't think of anything. Good thing I have 98 more posts before I have to worry about it!

Have a great day!

Leslie said...

Love your blog layout, and the pic of the boys at the top is just adorable!! Congrats on 200 posts! If I could have 200 of something, I would wish for 200 times more patience. Mine is tested over and over again. Oh and maybe some of #5 too, I'm also potty training. It feels like it's neverending! Happy POW!

Unknown said...

Congrats on 200 posts! Lets see...I would want 200 bags of money...or 200 free haircuts at my favorite salon...or 200 more books for my little girl...
I love your blog design, too!

Anonymous said...

Great list. That sleep picture is looking pretty good right now!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You're 200 sound good to me, but my favorite is 200 hours of sleep. I could really use those.
Happy POW!

Tyne said...

Happy 200th post. I am with you on the 200 starbucks, I am wanting some right now!!!

Carol said...

I would love 200 sunny days because frankly these 2 week british summers are killing me!

Laural Out Loud said...

Your husband wants 200 bamboo stalks? I must be looking at that picture wrong, or have missed something about your hubby!

As for me, I'd love 200 books, too! But only if they come with the peace and quiet needed to read them.

McMommy said...

I would love 200 more minutes in my day....to devote to blog-hopping of course!! :)

Love your 200th post!