Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcome to my blog

HI everyone! I'm so excited to have a place to share all the crazy things that happen around here.
To start off with...
Last night I had the joy of going out with a friend (and Wyatt - he had to nurse) to see The Pursuit of Happyness. (It's a great movie, but can make you cry unless you know how it ends... or take an infant with you and be too busy to cry!) Before I even made it to the theatre, Bryan had already called. He had fed the boys leftover bubble pizza (great easy recipe with biscuits, pizza sauce, cheese and ground beef). He was so proud of Hayden for actually eating his food. (He's not been eating much... all my boys go through that) Being a great husband (who finally put his playstation down:) he was getting Hayden ready for his bath. As he unzipped Haydens pjs (they never made it into other clothes yesterday) he discovered all the food that Hayden had "eaten". My sneaky little man had stuffed his pj legs full of bubble pizza!!!
Like I said the crazy things that happen around here.

4 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

I'm so glad you started blogging. Love it. What a little rascal, that Hayden...

Anonymous said...

Why does it not surprise me that my nephew would do something like that? I guess he is getting the "sneaky" gene that all Rameys have. Just don't let him tie you up!! Give my nephews a big hug from me, and tell them that I love them.

Anonymous said...

I personally think it's just second child syndrome. Not that I would . . . ever . . . do . . . that . . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with Kaleb. The Sutton's have their fair share of sneeks! Bryan and Andrew got into way too much trouble! I was of course the perfect child like Wyatt. This is a great idea Karen!