Sunday, February 18, 2007

Boys will be boys

The boys have been boys today. After church Bryan hooked up some tow ropes and pulled several of the kids from the camp and Carter around in the snow. Carter did REALLY good, I even video taped him skiing. He is VERY impressive for a 4 year old who just started in January. That said he wanted to sled behind the truck like the older kids and crashed into Amy or something else and got this black eye... I was going to have his picture done soon. I guess that's on hold for now!

My wonderful husband watched the two older boys yesterday... all day! Judith and I went shopping even in the snow! We left at 10am and didn't get back until 11:30pm!! We had a BLAST! Wyatt was his wonderful self the entire time. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home to find the dishes done and that the boys had been given baths before bed!!
My talented husband has been hard at work around the camp... I've included pictures of his projects.. this couch for the lodge has been built since last January, but the cushions were just finished last month! He was so proud to see it in the Lodge totally finished! The past few weeks he has been busy working on a dish return for the Lodge. Its sounds easy, but has been terribly complicated. He has it finished with only another coat of sealant left to do!! It will look so much better than having the trash cans and dish buckets setting out for all to see! Didn't he do a great job. MY next project for him is a shoe storage thing to go behind our door... too many shoes stacked around the fireplace!

0 comments: