Monday, February 26, 2007

Bryan's shoe rack


It's finished! Bryan started building the shoe rack/shelf for me on Saturday and finished it at 11:30pm last night (He did stop long enough to listen to Kentucky's game yesterday) It turned out GREAT! He did more that I expected.

I don't know how much I'll post the next two weeks ... We are working at Granger Community Church (http://www.gccwired.com/) 4 nights both weeks... Then Wednesday is our church night and Saturday we are having a small Party for Hayden's 2nd birthday.

Love you all!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, that's a cool shoe rack! Nice job Bryan!!!! Is that Papa's barn lumber?

Karen said...

No, it's from the barn at Andrew's church.

Mary said...

Oh, okay. It looks great!

eksellent said...

love the shoe rack - now I have another project to do.