Monday, February 26, 2007

Bryan's shoe rack


It's finished! Bryan started building the shoe rack/shelf for me on Saturday and finished it at 11:30pm last night (He did stop long enough to listen to Kentucky's game yesterday) It turned out GREAT! He did more that I expected.

I don't know how much I'll post the next two weeks ... We are working at Granger Community Church (http://www.gccwired.com/) 4 nights both weeks... Then Wednesday is our church night and Saturday we are having a small Party for Hayden's 2nd birthday.

Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a cool shoe rack! Nice job Bryan!!!! Is that Papa's barn lumber?

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

No, it's from the barn at Andrew's church.

Anonymous said...

Oh, okay. It looks great!

eksellent said...

love the shoe rack - now I have another project to do.