Friday, February 23, 2007

NEW STOVE


Ok the title says it all. The boys and I met Bryan at Benton Harbor today to get some things for the Camp at the Target which were just marked down 75%. While up there Bryan wanted to check the Whirlpool outlet for a stove (ours is VERY old - we got it from a couple in the ministry. It's been great until recently when the burners would get stuck on HIGH!) So we went "just to look" and came across this Kitchen Aid CONVECTION Oven one! It was the same price as some of the new/never used low quality ones at Sears. It had been used in one of the Whirlpool executives homes for a few years, then I guess they trade them out for the newer models! I'm so excited in fact I'm going to make a cake I'm so excited! (And I don't even like to Bake !)

Gotta go make that cake. I'll let you know how it turns out.

0 comments: