Friday, February 16, 2007

PJ's


I need a computer for my shower!! I couldn’t think of anything to write today, so I went to shower and thought of sooo much. Now that I’m done I can barely remember my ideas! (Ok I started this 4 hours ago…)
The funniest thing just happened… Carter and Hayden were helping me make spritz cookies. Hayden was having problems with the sleeves on his pjs, they were too long. So I started to push them up for him when I looked at Carter… they had on the wrong pjs. Carter had put on Hayden’s so Bryan just put others on Hayden BUT they were Carter’s. YES we did take a picture. Since I can’t get the picture option to work just look to the right side for my new pictures to be added.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. Bryan is going to watch Carter and Hayden while I go shopping. I’m so tired of being confined to home… it will be great to get out. That is if we can get out, I just heard we are supposed to get 2 – 3inches of system snow! I’ve convinced Judith to go with me so we will have lots of fun. The bravest I get with taking all three is to Wal-Mart and that only happens twice a month… that’s about all I can handle!! I’m becoming a bigger fan of online shopping now!! Suddenly the shipping doesn’t sound too expensive! I made the comment last night in the class I teach (2nd and 3rd graders) that the “house was getting smaller and smaller”. One of the girls asked me how that could be. I just had to laugh.

1 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

I can't figure out how to put pictures on the side of my blog like you. I don't have a problem entering them into the blog itself. Hmmm. And that is hysterical about the pj's. Oh my. LOL.