Thursday, March 29, 2007

Trip Update


We had a call tonight from Andrew... Rachael's labor has begun! Please pray for her and the baby. They were sent home until she had progressed more. It could be VERY SOON!

We are currently in Luray, Virginia. On Sunday night we will be presenting our power point at my "home" church. We are hoping to visit some supporters over the next few days.

I don't have any stories so far - I'm sure they are coming.
I've posted pictures of each of us from our trip... the looks say it all. 8 Hours in a van with three boys under 4 years old! This is Hayden sticking his cup in his ear... I told him to take a drink to make his ears "pop" as we went up the mountains of West Virginia. I guess this is his version. Carter and Wyatt travelled well, but Hayden is at that not traveling or doing Anything he doesn't want to do stage. The picture of Bryan is just because and mine is either "I'm going CRAZY or I'm already THERE CRAZY!"

3 comments:

J.E. said...

Thanks for the encouraging post on my blog yesterday... It is funny how I ahve never met you and your family, but we are both in the middle of raising support to follow God's calling in our lives. Keep up the good work and hang in there... I hope the Powere Point goes well tonight!

Mindy said...

I didn't even recognize Rachael until I enlarged the picture! Tell her hello for me when you can. Where does Andrew and Rachael live?

Hope your support trip went well.

mylifewith5kids said...

Karen, just wondering if you are okay? We haven't heard from you in over a week!! Jeff tried to call Bryan the other day to see when you all are going home. Emily NEEDS someone to "mother"! I hope you get home before I do(Wed. night), because I will be VERY lonely if you are not there! See ya soon.