Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wyatt's day

Come along for a look at part of my day!

First I like to pull ALL the toys out.. the ones in my room AND in Carter & Hayden's room too! If mommy leaves the diapers on the shelf I pull them out too! Oh, I REALLY like to pull all the things out of mommy's purse!











I just figured out how to climb on the chairs... did you know that you can find so MANY treasures on the counter? You also get to see mommy move really, really fast!
















I like to see what's going on the MOMENT mommy starts cooking... if climbing up here doesn't work I just hang on her legs and SCREAM! That usually gets a reaction!















Since Hayden could care less about using the potty, I've been checking it out! It's a pretty good foot rest! OH, you can use that to get some good stuff off the bathroom counter too!














Good thing I'm soooooo cute or Mommy just may go crazy!

From Mom: On a different note- I found out today that Hayden has an ear infection and Wyatt has a double ear infection! (Why is it that I had no clue... I just thought I was a REALLY bad cold/ teething!)

1 comments:

Keilah said...

Haha, so cute! I mean I'm sure sometimes the "hanging on the legs" thing gets annoying, but the hugs and kisses and giggles later on make up for it! It makes me miss you guys so much more :o(