Saturday, February 9, 2008

Save some dough!

I had to post again today... I know I said I would post pictures they are coming soon... BUT I'm soooo excited about this site I found.

I just uploaded and ordered almost 400 pictures at Snapfish! (OK so it was for HAYDEN'S first year of life!... I'm a little behind to say the least.) Each one was only $0.09 after getting the first 20 free! THEN I found a coupon site that saved me the $18 on shipping and handling.. so almost 400 pictures for $32! That sounds like a great deal to me! I also am going to be a regular on coupon creep... the have hundreds of sites that can save you LOTS of money on the web! CHECK IT OUT... it's worth it!!!!!


OK how about one picture just for fun!

1 comments:

Keilah said...

Wow...what a great idea to get them online! I've always gotten digital printed at WalMart, which ends up being like 15 cents each. I know I'll have 1000-2000 pictures to get printed when I get back from this trip, so you'll have to show me how to do it. My big summer project = London scrapbook! It's crazy how many pictures I take - just a trip we took on Wednesday to Warwick Castle and Stratford-Upon-Avon was almost 200 pictures on my camera! I'm sure to weed out a lot of the not so good ones, but it'll still be a lot! love you!