Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Monday Moment - It feels like Monday anyway

I realized today that I haven't posted my Monday Moment... Oops!

I also haven't posted as many pictures of Carter as the other two... mainly because he's not around much. He spends most of his time outside or on the playstation...



Carter,
You are growing up so quickly! It seems like only yesterday you were a tiny little baby... not anymore! You are such a great helper to daddy and me! I love how you have so many plans and projects!
We LOVE YOU LOADS AND LOADS!
Thanks for "putting up" with your little brothers walking all over you! You are a great big brother to them!


3 comments:

Keilah said...

I love you too, so much Carter!!! You're a wonderful big brother and I know that Hayden and Wyatt will always look up to you! I look up to you, and I'm older than you! I love the video too...it just seems those younger ones keep trampling over you! Love you!

Jessica said...

Hey,

Thank you so much for the comment. I have met so many sweet ladies that have said "I know what you are going through". You will never know what a blessing that is, to know that I'm not alone.

~Jessica

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for the little boy advice...I need all of the help that I can get!! We have never even THOUGHT of going to the ER with the girls...they don't even sightly run in the house. Parker, he runs EVERYWHERE!! I'm so glad to hear that other little boys are just the same...it makes me feel much better!!!