Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The other boys

I haven't posted much about my other boys lately with Hayden's birthday this past Monday... so let me do a little catch up...


Carter's been working hard on his letters. This was the day he wrote his letter "B". We really haven't made it much farther than that... but hey he's not in kindergarten yet... (Please ignore the Huge red stains on his shirt... our hard water did this and I'm at loss how to get it our with destroying the shirt... so I guess now it's a playshirt!)









Carter's also been a VERY good helper to daddy. He helped bring in some wood on the back porch on Saturday and has brought several loads into the house on his own this past week!


Wyatt's burn is doing much better! We no longer have to keep it wrapped! He actually did great when he did have it wrapped up. He still refers to it as his "HOT". The picture was taken last week so it looks even better now...not as reddish more the "normal" skin color!











Wyatt's really turned into a Daddy's boy... He gets so excited when Daddy comes home and tries to "help" him with all projects! This was taken tonight while Bryan was watching the Kentucky game and playing on his laptop!








Bryan's busy busy busy with building log furniture right now. (For those of you who don't know... Bryan has made our queen size log bed, our entertainment center, a side table, our computer table, a shoe hutch, plus a couch, dish return, and two chairs for the ministry we work for!) He's making 4 bunkbeds with twinsize on the top and queensize on the bottom. It's proving more challenging than he expected..(no surprise) But he's doing a GREAT job which is also no surprise! He's VERY good at this sort of thing! Carter was up helping him today by stripping bark off some of the logs for him... which Bryan said was a great help! Carter now wants to go to work with Bryan again tomorrow and "finish his job".










On quick word on Hayden... I took him for his 3 year check up yesterday! He's doing great in all the "normal" development stuff BUT I found out he is STILL fighting pneumonia!! I thought he still sounded rattley and wheezy! Pray he starts improving... also pray we don't get the stomach bug going around here. (3 of the children that came to Hayden's party on Monday have become sick with it the past 2 days! I feel like I'm waiting for a death sentence or something!)

5 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

Who else has it?

Pegsy said...

You fixed the blog! I love the bubbles - so cute! I enjoyed all the birthday pics. Glad it was a success!

Keilah said...

I can't believe how big Wyatt is!!! Oh I miss them all so much!!! (And you and Bryan too, of course.) Love you and miss you!!!

3boys247 said...

Karen, I love the new blog look. I plan to get back to you about the running question....Maybe tomorrow?

Amanda said...

I think our husbands would get along great- I swear my guy can do anything! Your boys are too cute- love the teeth brushing picture on the side!