Friday, May 16, 2008

An open can of worms

I decided to tackle the mess that was the back porch today!

Have you heard the saying... "opening a can of worms!"? That's what I did today! After cleaning off the porch, I called Bryan and asked if he wanted to pull up the outdoor carpet and fix the broken board we KNEW was under there. We DIDN'T know that there was SEVERAL other boards that were rotten and a "small" job quickly grew!
After several hours and $100 later this is the result!
Didn't expect to be doing that today!!!
How was your day?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I wana stop again and see where you put everything. You're getting your house all done-the kitchen and porch, so you can relax and lounge by the lake when camp starts! :)
Sheila

Homegrown Tribe said...

Oh my gosh, you guys ROCK! I started our front porch 2 weekends ago and it's STILL not done. ha!

Brittany

McMommy said...

Oh but it must feel so good to know that it is finally DONE, right??!! Looks great!!