Thursday, August 7, 2008

Church at the Camp

Last night our church had their mid-week service here at the camp. It was a great time of fun and fellowship. After some swim time they held the baptism service.

It was a little cooler than it has been so the water play didn't last too long for my guys... Especially when they saw these...
I was able to get this sweet picture of my friends little boy... he had a rough start into the world but is doing great now.. and such a cutie too!! (See I didn't post THAT ONE picture of you:)
IT had been VERY overcast during the swimming time (which of course made it feel even cooler)... just before the baptisms started this is what the sky looked like... fitting huh?


One more cute pic of Wyatt trying to grab the camera from me!

5 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

What is the name of your church...just curious!

Pegsy said...

Looks like fun! Great picture of the sky.

Jennifer said...

Sean is always trying to take the camera a way:) Is it a boy thing? Keep up the blogging on your trip:)

jeery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for not posting that picture of me. Today at church they did an awesome slide show of the baptism. I almost cried. Hope all is well with you on your travels.
Deborah