Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Vacation 2008 - Kentucky - Nana's House

We stayed at Nana's for a few days after our Six Flags adventure.

Bryan's sister and her family live close to Nana so we got to spend some time with them too.
Sophie had a blast watching my crazy boys.
On Sunday we went to their church and saw Uncle Matt lead worship and Aunt Mary play the organ... she let the boys "try it out" afterwards.
We had a lot of fun while there... we visited a horse farm, went to Chuck E. Cheese, and just played around!
We got some pictures with Nana and Sophie too!



Wyatt was having fun with Nana... all my boys love her so much! I'm not sure what they were "talking" about in the swing!



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love all the photos:) Keep up the great job and frame the picture with nana! To cute

3boys247 said...

I love it. The swing pictures are so great. Such a wonderful keepsake. Glad you had such a good time!

Kelly said...

The collage pictures are great!!! I love all the effects!! I wish I had time to do cool stuff like that (it would help if I had internet at home, too!!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3boys247 said...

Hi Karen!

I tagged you on my blog. 3boys247.blogspot.com

Come by and check it out.

Laura