Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Spirit...so I've been gone a while!

SO BEFORE the heart stopping events of my last post... we had some Christmas spirit goin' on around here...
The stocking made by my momma... aren't they great!!!

Our GIGANTICALLY fat tree stuffed in the corner between the couch and TV. Notice the angled ceiling... so the angel didn't fit on top I had to use a bow instead. (We actually found a "slim" tree a few days before Christmas at Target for only $15!!! (75% the price of a display model) So we don't have to leave branches off the back to make it fit like we do on this one!!!!
We cleared out some boys... I mean toys...


Sang Christmas songs at our church...


Well Carter was "supposed" to be singing...
Not sure why he looks so sad here?.... I guess he's not one for the stage (Yeah right!)

We also took "goodies" to the nurses on the floor Hayden was on when he had to stay overnight in the hospital a few days before Thanksgiving. We also took a bag of toys..(new- not the ones we cleared out from the earlier picture) for the kids to have to play with while there. The nurses gave Hayden so much to play with and it made it a lot more fun for him.







3 comments:

J.E. said...

ok.... i LOVE this layout... I want one for my blog with this color scheme... this is my favorite one so far!!! HOW DO U DO IT????????

Pegsy said...

Fun pictures! I love the one of the boys in the bookcase! And yes, your stockings ARE great! I need new ones - all we have are cheap ones from Walgreens. That's one project I want to get done before next Christmas!

Maggie said...

I love all the pictures with the black and white and hints of color!! We have a slanted ceiling where I tree goes too and got a slim tree this year too for that very reason! lol