Monday, February 16, 2009

All or Nothing

I'm an all or nothing girl... that's me....



it's either all on the exercise or Nothing (more nothing than all)...


all or nothing on the blogging... lately nothing more than all.


So now I face the mound of "information" that I want so badly to share!!!


Let's wade through this together...


The past month as been full of plans and preparations... then THE big day!!!
Bryan and I flew ALONE all the way to CANADA for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
YEAH you heard right, a full week without the boys (my parents were at home with them).
I know you think we are crazy... heading further north in the dead of winter and all!! But when you have such great friends like Peggy and Joshua... and they live in such a great location to ski...



So the reason behind the get-a-way besides to get away, and to see Peggy, was to "celebrate" our 30th birthday(s). (Bryan turned 30 in October and I will turn 30 in March).
So since this was our first time away for more than a night since Carter was born, and since it was our first time out of the USA...
I have LOTS of pictures to share...
be patient... I'm the all or nothing girl remember?
In the mean time... her are some great pictures to get you to come back!






Photobucket

2 comments:

Pegsy said...

O.K, I'll comment to get the ball rolling around here! Where is everyone?! We so enjoyed having you guys here and sharing our country with you! I hope we can do it again someday! I know, AFTER we return the favour and come to Family Camps!

Michelle Jamie said...

I once went river rafting and its so strange to see water like I river rafted in - frozen.

Looking forward to the up and coming posts!!