Saturday, February 21, 2009

How do you get out of bed?

How do you get out of bed?
I guess there is more than one way...


notice the control... he really did hang there for a couple of seconds before completing the flip.
Just in case YOU may want to learn how to get out of bed...
watch this...
(pause the music at the bottom in order to hear. -
that is if you want to hear the screaming little boy in the background...
Wyatt tried to do the same thing from his bed on the bottom and it didn't go so well!)



Photobucket

5 comments:

4funboys said...

wow... I need a little of that energy!

Michelle Jamie said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS STAGE!!

Wendi said...

Um...not like that!
I think you have a gymnast on your hands!!!
Happy Weekend!

Pegsy said...

What a little monkey! Looks like he knows what he's doing, though!

Jennifer said...

I hope wyatt was ok! Is this how the boys get out of bed everyday?