Sunday, January 28, 2007

LOTS OF SNOW!!!!

Well the forecast was correct again.. We have 10 - 15 inches of snow!! The drifts are as tall has Hayden! These aren't the greatest pictures, but they should show a little of just how deep it is. The guys are outside now.. even though it's 17 degrees! They've made a snow ramp to jump off while being pulled by a snowmobile. (not Carter I hope!) I took Wyatt out for 10 minutes, He fussed about his face being cold so we came in. (when I unbundled him the rest of him was warm for all the "grandmas" that were worried:)
Carter got his new ski boots (from eBay). This picture is how he says you're supposed to ski. You can't tell from the picture but he is leaning forward!


Hayden is just being a goof with my snow boots on.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Karen - Your boys are adorable! I found your blog off of Emily's blog. Tell Bryan I said hello! Looks like you guys are doing well!
Jen Bailey Wade

Tim St. Clair II said...

Hey Karen! Didn't know you had a blog! Glad to see you do. Love the pictures of your family!

Anonymous said...

this blog was a great idea! I know Mom loves it...
The boys look so cute! I wish I had them right here with me! Can't wait to see you guys again soon. Love you all lots!

Brooke said...

Hey Karen! Mary shared your blog with me. They boys are growing up so much. I had not seen Carter or Hayden since Mary's wedding. Wyatt is adorable! You have beautiful children. I hope you guys are enjoying the snow. I wish we would get some down here in old C-ville. Snow days are wonderful! Enjoy the rest of the winter! Spring will be here before we know it!
God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for commenting at my page and sending me your info. So glad to hear you all are doing well! Great pics and stories of the boys! Tell Bryan HI and keep in touch when you can!
Traci Beal