Saturday, January 20, 2007

SORRY

OK I looked at last night's post and realized how depressing that sounds. It's probably more me than them that's the problem anyway. Today was "fun". I was able to organize my upstairs cabinet somewhat. BUT Wyatt and Hayden both have terrible colds. I really wanted Hayden to be able to play outside, but he's just too sick right now. Carter on the other hand was out sledding for 5 HOURS!! He finally said he was cold at 6 pm when I called him for dinner!! He just loves outside. I'm glad he was able to be outside today. Tomorrow is supposed to be 2-4 inches of system snow (heavier and more of it than lake effect - for those of you not in lake effect areas). Then the temp is going to drop into the low twenties and teens for HIGHS!!! Those are the days Carter doesn't stay outside long at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a right to be overwhelmed every now and then! Don't worry. We miss you all! I'm still jealous of the snow. Send some our way. Tell Hayden Uncle Matt says to get better.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a right to be overwhelmed every now and then! Don't worry. We miss you all! I'm still jealous of the snow. Send some our way. Tell Hayden Uncle Matt says to get better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Must have hit the button twice.