Friday, March 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Today I am....? years old. Seriously I have a hard time remembering most days. It's funny how I knew exactly how old I was until I turned 21 then I guess it didn't matter anymore! OK I just figured it out I'm 28 WOW! Ask me in a few months and I'll forget again!




My husband did a wonderful job on my birthday gifts... The main thing I wanted was a jewelry box and He got me one! (He usually waited until my birthDAY before getting things, but this year he did GREAT!) He also got me a spa gift card thing - I've never been before and an extra chair I liked at Target. He did REALLY good this year.



My boys also got me a thread box for my sewing thread, and a Boyd's bear figurine (I knew about those things)


One more thing.... Hayden washed his hands by himself today at lunch it was so cute... He had to get an extra lift from the stool to reach. He did it ALL by himself though. They grow up so quickly.

I have to get ready to teach at Granger Community Church again tonight. I better quit for now.



1 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Karen!! I love your family pic you put on your blog. I always think of Bryan as a kid, but he's no kid.