Sunday, June 3, 2007

Boys, Boys, Boys


This is how the boys have been "playing" lately. There has been a lot of arguing and fighting. They decided to play on the porch and Carter wanted to "help" Hayden drive the tractor. They are doing better - Hayden is typical two and everything is MINE!

Wyatt is his happy self... He has 2 teeth now and rolls over both ways and rocks back and forth... moving forward is not far away!




I have a funny Carter saying... during his bath last night ...

Me: Be careful with this soap... it's the kind that could hurt your eyes

Carter: Will it make me blonde?

Me: What?

Carter: Will it make me blonde if the soap gets in my eyes?

Me: (trying not to crack up and embarrass him) Yeah Carter!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Jen said...

that's so the same tractor that bailey has. his is a 70's model! he can't pedal it himself so i've given him a couple of rides on it. i'm sure the neighbors love that sight. i'll post pictures tomorrow!

Pegsy said...

I'm glad to hear my kids are not the only ones arguing and fighting a lot lately! I swear that all I do is resolve fights some days! This week has been better, so I can't complain too much.