Saturday, June 30, 2007

HE DID IT


Tonight we went to eat at our friends Orly and Liz's house! It was great to spend some time with them. Both families have been so busy we just couldn't get together. The kids had a great time! It was nice to "get away" for a little while and chill. Liz made the BEST black raspberry pie I've EVER had! They have a garden in the lot next door and also raspberries (black and red) and blackberries too! It was AMAZINGLY GOOD! The berries just popped off the bushes! Her pie rocked! The crust was nice and flaky. It had a sweet berry good taste! I was amazing!(can you just taste it!)

Well on to my He did it.. while I was "helping" Liz get ready for dinner (not much she had it all finished already) Bryan yells come quick...sure enough Wyatt chose their house to crawl FORWARD! He did it so expertly I wonder if he's been doing it for awhile now, but no one had noticed before! If you can see in the picture he actually crawls over to the toy phone! He MUST have been doing this before now! I had picked up my camera on a whim, just to get some pictures of the kids with Megan, Matt, and Katie Diaz. I'm sure glad I did! Well there's nothing sacred anymore now that he can MOVE! (Like anything was before with the other two in the house!)

2 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

Aaaah. A mover...man, you gotta love it and hate it at the SAME TIME.

I wish you would post a pic of Orly and his family! Man, get them on Facebook or into blogging!!
em

Anonymous said...

Yea for Wyatt!!!!! I guess I'll have one like him this time next year!