Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Motherhood

OK I'm a bad mom! TWICE today Wyatt fell asleep in his jumpy seat! What can I say he LOVES the thing... so I put him in it. He doesn't usually fall asleep in it though! This first one ... he loves to lean back and watch the seat bounce... the second one... he fell asleep on the back porch after his bath while I was giving Carter and Hayden their baths. He's such a good baby! A little cranky today... teething, but so sweet and happy! Now for those past Life Action members... the picture was of Austin Herdklotz! Jonathan H. is now 16! It's crazy how quickly they grow up! Here's one of the pictures of around the camp... THE LODGE! Doesn't it look awesome! I'm hoping to post more in the coming days....if there's a spot you want to see let me know and I'll try to post it!

3 comments:

Pegsy said...

Looking good! I'm sad I never went into the Lodge last year when we were there. I didn't go into a lot of places because I was so sure we'd be back! Oh, well. It's good to see the Blob is still there! I never was brave enough to try it!

Emily Jennings said...

That is so funny, Wyatt falls asleep in the funniest places.

Jen said...

i knew it was a herdklotz, but for the life of me i couldn't think of their names. i knew it was something i would name a child, but it escaped me! that's quite an improvement to the lodge - almost unbelievable!!! i have a picture of bailey asleep in his piano entertainer thing like that. he had played himself to sleep!