Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Update and PICTURES:)


Well it's been a while and that's all thanks to my new Obsession... facebook! Between that and family camp... I've let you all down! Honestly there isn't any new exciting story to share (and I'll spare you all the frustrations of a 4 and 2 year old with attitudes for now... maybe I'll post about it later) so I'll just show some pictures.

Here's a picture of Hayden being "superman" after his bath last night. HE got to stay up later than Carter so that made his day. (Carter was having a BAD attitude and had to go to bed early)






Happy be-lated Father's day to my dad and Bryan's dad! Sorry I didn't post on Sunday, but at least we called right?! Here's what the "boys" got for Bryan... I can't celebrate a holiday without gifts that's just me! If you can't see it Bryan's shirt with the boys pictures says Daddy's "Helpers"! The boys also made stepping stone hand prints for the flower bed... they are the craft for family camp this year!
This is just some fun pictures of the boys in the bath. Wyatt is old enough now to join them so they LOVE it, but it's a tight squeeze. They like to fight for the "front" near the faucet. I don't know if this makes it easier or harder!? On Sunday we had our pictures taken just around here! (on the first day of family camp they put our family picture in a power point presentation... ours was from last year and didn't have Wyatt in it.) It was quite the effort to get them to all look the same direction and smile too! I have to post the one of our "real feelings" about this picture thing.You get to guess which one is which! (It was HOT that morning - even though we took it before church - while everyone was clean- temperatures reached over 90 degrees that day! For you southerners that's HOT up here!) :)

1 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

Karen, I LOVE all the pics you posted. The bathtub ones made me laugh, that is what its like at bathtime at our house. The only reason I put myself thru it is to get it all done at once. The whole family pics are great too.
Emily