Wednesday, July 18, 2007

THE END (of pretzel night)





Judith and I took Wyatt to get his pictures taken today. He did great... they were sooo cute and it was hard to choose! On a REALLY HAPPY NOTE>>>> OUR AC IN THE VAN IS FIXED! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so glad especially since we leave for Mississippi on Friday!


Well, Tonight was it THE END of pretzels. The FINAL night for the summer family camps of my dough making! It was a great thing and a sad thing all at once. I must confess this year of camps have been harder than any before. I think it's the ages of the boys along with their nap schedule that have made it harder! It's been a good year, but I've really felt isolated from the families. That's why I really like doing the pretzels... it helps me get involved! We now get to look forward to fall camps in October!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! Are you allowed to give out the recipe for the pretzels? I remember them as the best soft pretzels I have ever had.