Friday, August 17, 2007

OK Tag I'm it!

OK Judith I'm finally responding to your tag... I was always slow playing tag anyway!
Here goes...
Four jobs I have had:
1. YCC - Youth maintenance on the Shenandoah National Park
2. Tour Guide (Luray Caverns in Virginia)
3. Dynamite Club teacher - now known as Base Camp
4. Momma to three busy boys
Four places I have lived:
1. Luray, VA
2. Glasgow, KY
3. Buchanan, MI
4. That's it so far... I lived in the same town my entire childhood
Favorite TV shows:
1. ACE of CAKES
2. NCIS
3. Amazing Race
4. Ice Road Truckers
Food:
1. Chicken Alfredo from Olive Garden (want to go Judith?)
2. Cheese Omelet
3. Meatballs in grape jelly (it's good really!)
4. Salads... I do like salads
Places I would rather be:
1. On a cruise in Alaska
2. On my honeymoon again (I agree with this one Judith... plus I'd want to be that size again!)
3. asleep in my own bed in peace and quiet with no middle of the night wake ups... from anyone!
4. shopping
Favorite movies:
1. Funny Face - Audrey Hepburn
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
3. Kate and Leopold
4. Barnyard - I love that crazy dance song they do!
I Tag....
1. Kelly Ramey
2. Rachael Sutton
3. Mary Carole Crook
4. Keilah Ramey
Post on the comment section or on your facebook if you would rather do that! You guys really should be blogging anyway!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technically, you lived in Rileyville for one year - with Grandma -while the house was being built!
I love you so much.
Love,
Mom