Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Two Questions for YOU

Tonight I went to an Arbonne party at my friend's house. It was really interesting! If you've ever used any of their products I'd love to hear about it. It's always good to hear "real life" testimonies about a product before you get too involved in it!


In other news... Bryan is still in his finger splint for three more weeks... I think I already mentioned that... but NOW I have a picture... pretty huh?! Please keep him in your prayers... that it will actually heal. It's been very frustrating for him!


We have new pets up here... three deer. They are just wondering around at all times of the day. So far they have been down by the volleyball court and just today over by the snack shop which is directly in front of our house. I think we should name them... but what?

So there you go two questions to comment about... have you used Arbonne and what should we name our three "pet" deer? I think I need to get a life!

2 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

adIt didn't take long for my family to come up with several names. Here are some of my favorites.
Dash/Violet/Jack Jack
Dear/Honey/Sweetheart
Bambi/Bambet/Bamboo
Ken/Tuc/Key

That should teach you not to ask us for name ideas again!!
I miss you friend. We might be home as soon as Tuesday night. I hope not, but I will do whatever Jeff wants.

One more thing. We saw a commercial the other night that made me think of Bryan. I now have a new name for him...Emergency Room Prone.

Emily Jennings said...

Deer names?? Ha. How about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego OR for the Veggie Tale's version, Rack, Shack and Benny??

This friend of mine GAVEme some Abonne (Sp??) stuff and I really like it. The shampoo and conditioner is great and the lotions are really thick.

So, one day I was telling my mom about it and she was like, OH, I'm a consultant for them. I was like, WHAT? You are WHAT? And sure enough, she is. She doesn't sell it, she just loves the skin-care line so much, she wants the discount. Isn't that a hoot?