Monday, February 18, 2008

My Monday Moment

So after that horrible picture of Wyatt's hand I thought I'd post a little more upbeat piece!
I've been reading some blogs lately that fun things like THANKFUL THURSDAY and WORDLESS WEDNESDAY! I thought I'd do my own one... MY MONDAY MOMENT! This will be a time to realize maybe, just maybe I haven't ruined my children and they may REALLY grow up to be the godly men I pray they become. It won't be anything too deep, just a moment I (and you) may see the "sweeter" side to my boys! (Well that's the hope anyway!) Oh, and if I forget to do it, please remind me! I'll start off with a video of Wyatt "playing" the "piano". He was so intent on it! I thought when I saw him that my in-laws would be so proud! There's hope for a muscian after all! (Carter does love his guitar... and Hayden likes to sing/dance) OH and the banging you hear in the video is my hubby splitting a piece of wood for the fire! (sorry I had to catch the moment anyway!)

One more thing before I go... Pray for the boys... Carter threw-up when we went to the DR's for Wyatt's hand! (doing good by the way) After our week last week I'm just praying that no one else catches whatever he has!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love how he doesn't let his hand slow him down.

Anonymous said...

I think that it is awesome that he was intent on playing. Maybe he will be the next Bach. Or maybe he will just be better than I am on the piano.

Keilah said...

Go Wyatt! Your little man has some skills! Does he like to hear music as much as he likes books?