Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Carterisms" and Easter eggs

Carter has been saying some pretty funny things lately and I just need to write them down. (Hayden's pretty funny too... if you can understand what he is saying.)

Here are some "Carterisms"....
*** I have this "Patience" word sitting on the ledge above my stove (I moved it down for the picture so you can see it better.) It was given by a friend just after a pretty rough week when Carter "helped" decorate the outside of our house and propane tank... the full story is here. It serves as a good reminder about what I'm supposed to be like! Anyway, I was serving dinner the other night and accidentally knocked it down onto the table. Carter said, "You better be careful you don't lose your Patience!" I laughed so hard!



*** Then just a few nights ago... Wyatt has been walking around the house jabbering up a storm... He thinks you can understand him since he understands you! He will look at you and say full "sentences" and pause for you to answer! This is SOOOO confusing to Carter, because we "answer" Wyatt even though we have no CLUE what he is saying! Carter commented the other night that... "Wyatt's head is so full of ideas!" He then asked me what Wyatt said. When I told him I didn't know, He said I'll just ask Daddy he knows. (again because we "answer" Wyatt with a "really, I didn't know that" or some other phrase!)

*** One more thing... we had fun Friday dying Easter eggs... Wyatt thought it was funny when I showed him the colored eggs in the carton! He couldn't believe it! I'll leave you with some pictures from our day... (Oh... Hayden is wearing Bryan's new winter cap... he wore it all night.. He's my hat man!)









2 comments:

Keilah said...

Aw that looks like so much fun!!! And Carter is so clever! Of course he gets it from me....
Hayden really is into hats! How awesome is that? And Wyatt is talking sentences! I bet it makes perfect sense what he's saying, if only I could speak baby. I love you all and miss you so much! I'm headed to Belgium tomorrow...pray that I won't eat too many waffles and chocolate!

Tabitha said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great snippets from your boys. It's so important to write them down; I think I'll remember them, but I never do. I share my girl's "sparkles" on my blog. It's great to go back and reread them. By the way, I love the names of your boys. I think 4 girls is enough for us, but should God intervene and we have a boy, Wyatt is my first choice for a name. :)