Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hayden's Entertainment!

OK please stick with me... these were just TOOO funny not to post.

Hayden such a ham when you get him going.
He's at the age right now where he LOVES (or HATES) the camera.
Without further adoo... the "NAKIE DANCE" (with a pull-up on although performed correctly there would be NO diaper on... hence the name of the dance!)

After such a great performance we were playing around... with the "copycat game"...
Here goes.. Make sure you aren't drinking/eating anything when you watch the last one... he cracked me up with it! Maybe it's not that funny and I'm just easily amused though!


7 comments:

Keilah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keilah said...

Sorry, I made a boo-boo on the other comment...I was going to say that my favorite had to be "Miss-i-ginia!" I'd LOVE to live there because then I could commute easily between all my family! I just finished my exams and will see you in ONLY FIVE DAYS!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

3boys247 said...

I love the Nakie Dance! Hayden is very entertaining. My Hayden wants to watch your Hayden over and over again.

Mindy said...

That's great! So cute.

McMommy said...

The Nakie Dance!! I love it!! That Hayden is such a party animal, isn't he? :)

GE is me said...

Karen, too cute! I need to see if I can get Mary Poppins from the library. For 3 years old to say -supercalifragilisticexpeladocious I thought Hayden did a great job! I love doing that with my girls too. Emmy slurs Sesame street, so it comes out sheshame shteet. If you ask them what their babydolls names are they shyly say our last name. Isn't this a fun age??? Don't they just drive you crazy??? :)
-Gail

Danna Ramsey said...

Okay, I'll be honest here. I smiled and chuckled watching your videos ... but then laughed out loud when I scrolled down and saw the laundry on your bed! It looks like mine! (No whites yet, either!) Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-) Oh, and the potty training idea? I love it. That ought to be a given!