Saturday, May 31, 2008

LAM Sister's Reunion Weekend Pictures!

So I'm FINALLY getting around to posting pictures from our Life Action Girls Reunion Weekend. For those of you that don't have a clue what I'm talking about... I travelled for Three years with Life Action Ministries on the "Blue Team" (there were four teams at that time). (Bryan and I are still on staff with them at their Camp) We travelled ALL over the United States with other single college age people. During this time I made some LIFELONG bonds (Including meeting and marrying my hubby). But the bond that us girls made... living with each other 24/7 for 9 months out the year...some for all three years or just for one.. is something words can't explain.


So when Esty (and others) hatched the idea of a girls weekend I was excited to see some old friends that I haven't seen for MANY years!


It was a crazy, busy weekend with LOTS OF Food, Fun, and LAUGHTER! I was able to catch up with some dear friends and make some new ones (with those I didn't travel with).

Our first night we played several crazy games... One was we read 3 truths and 1 lie about the person to our right... we all then guessed which was the lie. SO FUNNY! SO CRAZY!


Thanks to Nathan for such a great job on the photos!

Blue Team Girls - we ROCK!








This is the WHOLE crew that came for the weekend... That's HAYDEN sitting in the chair. He didn't want me out of his sight (he'd already spent one day way from me and 1/2 of that day- I need to get out more!) He also DIDN'T want to smile - which of course made us all smile!


Red Team Girls

White Team Girls
Jan and Peggy - Good Friends and good friends of mine!








Peggy and ME! (It was REALLY windy - though you can't tell from anyone else's hair, but I DIDN'T do mine like that on purpose!)



Nathan did an amazing job - I have to share some individual pics he took of some of the girls... They are beautiful!


Randa



Jill














Emily










Kerry













Miss you guys already!! Can't wait for the next one! (How about Hawaii next time?)

3 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

Thank you for not posting that AWFUL picture of me in the lodge talking with Peggy!!!!! Love you friend. By the way, you're beautiful!!!

Pegsy said...

LOL! I'm with Judith about that awful picture!! Great post - your's was way more comprehensive than mine! But, then again, I had more to catch up on! :-)

Mindy said...

I truly loved that weekend! It gave me a boost!