Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday Moment - Girls Reunion


One from my girl's reunion weekend this past weekend. In this picture is me, Jan, Peggy, and Jennifer. About 20 girls were here (more pictures to come) and we HAD A BLAST!! They are from all over.. Texas, Florida, Tennesee, Kentucky, Michigan,and Canada. It's been 8 years since I've seen some of them and at least 2-3 years since I saw the most recent ones!! I missed so many that couldn't make it, but made some more memories with the ones that did!!

3 comments:

McMommy said...

A girls weekend sounds like so much fun!! I really need to arrange something like that with my friends.

You girls look great!!

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with you!!! I have enjoyed looking at your blog. I'm going to have to show Sonja your pictures. Love the songs you have picked!!

Pegsy said...

I love that picture! E-mail it to me... Please! I miss you, girl! It was so good to be with you! And your kitchen is WONDERFUL!