Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Way to go HAYDEN *PLUS* Big news

WOW it's been a long time... I bet you're surprised to hear from me again!

To be honest I haven't had the desire to blog at all!
The main reason is that I couldn't share what I wanted to share... until now!
BUT I'll keep you in suspense until the end of this post... just to make sure you read it!
I won't bore you with all the what's happened in our household since my last post... that would take too long. In the past 24 hours Hayden's life has been VERY eventful.
Last night he learned to ride a two wheeler. He went from training wheels to pro in seconds. Bryan took the training wheels off and he TOOK OFF with no help at all.
This is the ACTUAL first picture of his first ride with NO training wheels. (We think the fact that his training wheels were unbalanced and barely touched the ground before helped him learn on his own.) The only problem he has is starting off himself, but he's already getting the hang of that!He's pretty proud that he can ride like a BIG boy!! I can't say that I'm suprised - He's always done this - it's like he watches and learns how to do things right then just DOES IT.
He did it with sitting, crawling, walking, and now riding a two wheeler.
The boy just amazes me!Here's a video of his great job riding.
He deserves two thumbs up for such a great job!He's had a rougher day today though... after another night with a low grade fever and headache (this has been going off and on since Friday) I took him to the doctor this morning - thinking he had a sinus infection.
NOPE- he has PNEUMONIA!!!
He keeps telling me that he feels better and can go ride his bike, but I'm not buying it!
I will probably let him go ride a little later, but not for too long!
NOW for the big news -
after 12 years of working with the ministry we do in Michigan we are MOVING!!
This is HUGE for us. This is the only "married" life we have known and it's all our boys have known their entire lives!
We are very excited because we KNOW it's what God wants us to do, but scared too!
This move will allow us to be closer to family and the boys will be able to get to know their cousins better! The boys are excited too- although I don't know how excited they will be when they don't have the 180 acres to roam on like they do here!
Here are their first thoughts...
Carter - "Do they have snow in Tennessee? Will we be able to go snowboarding?"
Hayden - "Can Joel go too?" (I think he's going to have the hardest time leaving Joel.)
Wyatt - He didn't say much, but he's 2 1/2 and just copies what his brother's say!
I REALLY don't know how much I'll be able to post since our move time is the end of July/first of August, but I'm so glad to have the "secret" out so that I can freely blog again. Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading it! You have some nice photos of your boy and his bike. {grin}

Keilah said...

Congrats to Hayden! I read your Facebook note and this here, and it seems like you're very content and happy with leaving. I mean I know it will be difficult but God's going to take care of you all! I love you all so much!